Welcome to week three of our solo podcasts for our Q, T & A Series where to get to know a little bit more about the four ladies of Cabaret & Cocktails.
This week Lily O’Lei dives into the dream world—dream jobs, dreams of her childhood, dreams for her kids, dreams for the future, and so much more.
- Learn about how she discovered Burlesque and her roots in ballet and acting.
- Discover her family legacy of making dreams a reality.
- Find out how she conquered her inner chicken!
All this and more on this episode of Burlesque Moms!
In this episode we talk about:
- No drinks?!? What?! I guess that’s acceptable since Lily is sitting in a parking lot.
- Lily’s dream job
- How dreams change and evolve
- The dream of acting
- Falling in love with Ballet
- The importance of parental support
- Dancing in San Francisco
- Pursuing a ballet career
- Charter boat dreams
- Sailing around the world
- Acting in Santa Barbara and LA
- Developing a thick skin
- Redefining dreams
- Performing a solo off-island
- The Dying Chicken comes full circle
- New dreams found within Burlesque
- Dinner theatre dreams
- Dreams for Lily’s kids
- Some dreams are meant to stay dreams
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW!
Have a question? CONTACT US!
Today’s episode of Burlesque Moms is sponsored by Waikapu Danceworks, where Maui moves! As mentioned in the show today, if you are interested in taking Burlesque classes, and you are on the island of Maui, this is THE place for all things fitness and fun! Try a class today and tell them Bourbon sent you! www.waikapudanceworks.com
By AF Consulting Team, our #1 choice for business advice! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business you want to see grow, or are selling your business and need help with the transition, AF Consulting Team is there every step of the way! For more information or to book a Complimentary Intro Session, head to www.afconsultingteam.com today.
Love the show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Burlesque Moms of Instagram
Connect with Burlesque Moms on Facebook
More About Your Hostesses: Cabaret and Cocktails
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE or CONTACT US.