After a series of solo episodes, we now embark on a series of interviews to find out what our families think about Burlesque. They’ve been very supportive over the past 8 years, but how do they really feel?
In the first episode of this series join Sadie Vine and her husband “Dot Com” as they take an early morning respite from their 2 kids to talk about Burlesque and their shared journey with Cabaret & Cocktails.
In this episode we talk about:
- Bougie coffee
- “One of the podcasts I’ve ever heard.”
- If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em
- Batman provides the best in-house security
- Covering all the bases of burlesque
- Drinking while dancing is the best perk
- A time before kids?
- A LOT of Amazon Packages
- We’re in control!
- There’s always something to stress about
- How does video work?
- Even more Amazon Packages!
- The Great Wall of Presents
- Burlesque on a Boat
- Scuba burlesque
- Lily’s bathtub solo
- Sabering champagne
- Upping our cocktail game
- Adventurous G&T’s
- Shaker & Spoon needs to sponsor us
- “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing”
- A nice collection of half-empty gins
- Spoiler Alert: Burlesque Dads!?
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW!
Have a question? CONTACT US!
Today’s episode of Burlesque Moms is sponsored by Waikapu Danceworks, where Maui moves! As mentioned in the show today, if you are interested in taking Burlesque classes, and you are on the island of Maui, this is THE place for all things fitness and fun! Try a class today and tell them Bourbon sent you! www.waikapudanceworks.com
By AF Consulting Team, our #1 choice for business advice! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business you want to see grow, or are selling your business and need help with the transition, AF Consulting Team is there every step of the way! For more information or to book a Complimentary Intro Session, head to www.afconsultingteam.com today.
Love the show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Burlesque Moms of Instagram
Connect with Burlesque Moms on Facebook
More About Your Hostesses: Cabaret and Cocktails
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE or CONTACT US.