Breakfast of Champions…Cabaret and Cocktails Style! If you are a fan of this Bloody Mary classic, then you’ll love Miss F-Bomb’s twist…courtesy of Shaker and Spoon.
- Sother’s everything seasoning
- 2 oz vodka
- 3 oz Q Spectacular Bloody Mary Mix (or your favorite)
- 1oz garden-infused vinegar medley
- 1-3 dashes (or more) hot sauce
- Rick’s Picks Smokra (for garnish?) (We also recommend bacon or bagel bites)
- Get a small saucer and put a scoop of everything seasoning on the plate. Wet the rim of your glass with a lemon rind, then coat/rim with the everything seasoning.
- Add the vodka, mixer, vinegar medley, and hot sauce (optional) in a shaker.
- Fill your rimmed glass with ice.
- Roll the shaker contents carefully into the ice-filled glass, then carefully back to the shaker, and then back to the glass again.
- Add the garnishes to your glass and enjoy!
This Post Has 0 Comments