A healthy margarita recipe? One that actually hydrates you? Yes, please! Full disclosure, the Coconut Water Margarita is not THAT healthy and it’s not totally hydrating, but it is a delightfully cooling cocktail and a perfect twist for margarita night!
- 2oz silver or blanco tequila
- 8oz coconut water
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Optional: ½ oz simple syrup or agave sweetener
- Rim a glass with salt and set aside.
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a shaker.
- Pour drink over ice into your salt-rimmed glass.