It’s spooky season, so what better time to discuss theatre superstitions!
In Episode 13 (whoa, we had no idea we were broadcasting such a sinister episode number), we tell haunting tales of candles, mirrors, unspeakable plays, and Burlesque hexes!
Do you have the courage to listen?
In this episode we talk about:
- Our drinks, of course!
- Bourbon’s obsession with Winc
- Get $30 of wine for FREE at this link (https://winc.com/hi/hjwlu4f38d9)
- Dear Winc: Please sponsor Bourbon Layne
- Bourbon was cursed
- The two-show curse
- Terrible tech rehearsals
- F-Bomb’s sabotaged chickens
- Dead dogs
- Complicated lighting systems
- Does a bad rehearsal mean a good performance?
- Peacock feathers will give you the evil eye
- Blue costume superstitions
- Break a leg vs good luck
- The downside of manifesting your destiny
- The history of “break a leg”
- Lily’s adorable son
- Burlesque superstition
- Get your shoes off the table
- Don’t whistle while you work
- The play that shall not be named
- How to break another curse
- Don’t turn off the ghost light
- Pre-show rituals
- Miss F-Bomb gets frisky
- Backstage pledges
- Covid put the kaibosh on on-stage drinking
- What happened to our meet-and-greet?
- F-Bomb’s shoe routine
- Performance befores and afters
- Sadie’s green curler
- Sadie finally does her own lashes
- Instagram ads work
- Pre-show routines
- Sadie’s lack of hamstrings
- No bad talking
- Audience energy
- Burlesque love
- Burlesque headspace
- The new Cabaret and Cocktail ritual
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Links from the show: Dita Von Teese, Peekaboo Pointe, and Silly George
Follow us on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK! Like, comment, and share that you’re listening to the podcast!
Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW!
Have a question? CONTACT US!
Today’s episode of Burlesque Moms is sponsored by AF Consulting Team, our #1 choice for business advice! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business you want to see grow, or are selling your business and need help with the transition, AF Consulting Team is there every step of the way! For more information or to book a Complimentary Intro Session, head to www.afconsultingteam.com today.
By us, the ladies of Cabaret and Cocktails! Why wouldn’t we sponsor our own show!? To learn more about our upcoming shows, events, and offerings, visit us at www.cabaretandcocktails.com or maybe buy us a drink with our Venmo @cabaretandcocktails.
Love the show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Burlesque Moms of Instagram
Connect with Burlesque Moms on Facebook
More About Your Hostesses: Cabaret and Cocktails
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE or CONTACT US.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.
This Post Has 0 Comments