What’s a Mother’s Day brunch without bubbles? The Burlesque Moms are no stranger to the classic mimosa, but this Mother’s Day we wanted to stir things up and elevate our MOM-osas with these 4 Mimosa Recipes for Mother’s Day:
Sadie Vine’s Razzy Pink Lady Mom-osa
Where has this been all my life? Delightfully sip-able and the prettiest pink you’ve ever seen, this cocktail is the perfect combination of tart and tasty. This recipe makes 4-6 servings, depending on your lush-status.
- 1 container of raspberries (6oz), frozen or fresh, plus a few for garnish
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 bottle of Prosecco, Champagne, or Sparkling wine
- In a saucepan, add the raspberries, sugar, and water. Stir.
- Bring the raspberry mix to a medium heat and simmer until they’ve just broken down into a soupy consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a sieve or fine mesh strainer and discard seeds.
- Let the syrup cool in the fridge.
- Pour ½ oz of Orange juice into a glass.
- Add 1 oz of the cooled raspberry syrup
- Top it off with approximately 4oz of Champagne or prosecco, or to taste
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Drink immediately.
Bourbon Layne’s Be Lime Clementine Mom-osa
Sweet and sour, this drink wants to get fresh with you…kind of like Bourbon Layne.
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed clementine juice (since my kid wouldn’t eat all his Cuties), about 2
- Zest from the clementines and limes
- 1 cup of chilled Prosecco
- Squeeze the clementine and lime juice into a glass.
- Pour the chilled Prosecco over the juice.
- Sprinkle with zest.
- This recipe could be two drinks, but we all know Bourbon will drink both.
Lily O Lei’s Mango Tango Mom-osa
Sip on a vacation in a glass with this tangy sweet tropical take on the classic mimosa.
- 1 part mango juice
- 2 parts prosecco or dry champagne
- 1 Strawberry for garnish (optional, but look how pretty it is!)
- Fill your glass with the prosecco or champagne and top with mango juice.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, or even mango slices!
- Drink. Repeat.
Miss F-Bomb’s Blackberry Bomb-osa
Dark, fancy, and delicious, this mimosa boasts a gorgeous deep color that will instantly elevate your brunch plans.
- 2 ½ oz fresh blackberry juice
- 4-6 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish (optional)
- Granulated sugar for muddling
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- Prosecco or dry Champagne, chilled
- Extra blackberries for garnishing
- For the juice (unless your health food store has something ours doesn’t), muddle fresh blackberries and strain the juice through a sieve or fine mesh strainer until all the seeds are removed.
- Add the juice, mint, and sugar to a shaker.
- Muddle the mint, juice, and sugar to add the mint flavor/mint oils.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and top with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and mint, if desired.
- Drink immediately.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.