Apple Cider Mule
A cool cup of fall! Bourbon loves mules because they are pretty hard to mess up, and this Apple Cider Mule adds a twist of the autumn season with apple cider and cinnamon. Yum!
- 2 oz of vodka or whiskey (Bourbon will always choose whiskey)
- Ginger beer
- Apple Cider (sparkling or flat)
- Sliced apple for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Spiced bitters (optional)
- Fill a fancy copper mug (or any glass) with crushed ice.
- Pour alcohol into cup and fill approximately 2/3 of the cup with apple cider
- Top with ginger beer and a squeeze of lime.
- Add a dash of spiced bitters (optional but delicious)
- Garnish with apple slice and cinnamon
This Post Has 0 Comments