Dark, fancy, and delicious, this Blackberry Bomb-osa mimosa boasts a gorgeous deep color that will instantly elevate your brunch plans.
- 2 ½ oz fresh blackberry juice
- 4-6 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish (optional)
- Granulated sugar for muddling
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- Prosecco or dry Champagne, chilled
- Extra blackberries for garnishing
- For the juice (unless your health food store has something ours doesn’t), muddle fresh blackberries and strain the juice through a sieve or fine mesh strainer until all the seeds are removed.
- Add the juice, mint, and sugar to a shaker.
- Muddle the mint, juice, and sugar to add the mint flavor/mint oils.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and top with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and mint, if desired.
- Drink immediately.