You might know by now that I’m not the fancy drink maker, but I found this recipe on the Bower Hill Whiskey website and the name practically forced me to give it a go.
The Taking: Stolen from the incredible drink recipes found on: Bower Hill Whiskey Recipes
- 1.5 oz. Bower Hill Single Barrel Whiskey
- .75 oz. Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- .5 oz. Finest Call Simple Syrup (though I used a homemade version)
- 2 oz. Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Squeeze of Lime
- Shake over ice
- Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice
- Garnish with a lime wheel
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.