One of DotCom’s favorite libations, this Classic Mojito cocktail will help cool down even the hottest summer heat. Happy birthday, DotCom!
- 10 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- ½ lime cut into 3 wedges
- 1-2 TBSP sugar
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- 3 oz Club Soda
- Place mint leaves into the bottom of glass.
- Top with lime wedges and sugar.
- Press to release lime juice (avoid crushing limes too much or breaking up the mint, which will make it bitter)
- Stir well.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour in the rum and top with club soda.
- Gently stir and enjoy!
This Post Has 0 Comments