Elderflower Lemonade, Whiskey, and Soda
Hold-up! Bourbon got FANCY! This almost never happens, but with a confirmation text from Miss F-Bomb that it could be done without death, Bourbon ventured into the unknown and came out satisfied. Downside…she just randomly poured with no mind for measuring in her Elderflower Lemonade, Whiskey, and Soda drink.
- Elderflower Lemonade (that was discovered both at an H.E.B. AND an IKEA (whoa), a little less than a can
- Whiskey (educated guess, 2-3 oz per glass)…on this particular occasion it was Lonestar 1835 Bourbon
- H.E.B. brand club soda, but anything soda will do, uhhhh…a generous splash? Is that a technical measurement? Math is hard!
- Grab the largest glass you can find and pour the Elderflower Lemonade over ice.
- Add whiskey until it feels appropriately naughty (usually a 3-second pour).
- Fill whatever room is left in the glass with soda and blindly drink.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.
This Post Has 0 Comments