Morning, evening, anytime I’m craving a coffee, I’m craving an Irish coffee…when will Starbucks offer this already?! If you don’t have the luxury of these adorable cups, then here’s a recipe:
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee (Keurig will do)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, or sugar cubes
- 1.5 oz Irish whiskey or Bailey’s if you’re feeling fancy
- Heavy cream…or whipped cream because yum!
- Heat your cup with warm water before filling with coffee about ¾ of the way
- Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved
- Blend in whiskey
- Top with cream and don’t be shy.
- Serve hot. Repeat.