One of my hot-summer, go-to cocktails, the Kentucky Mule combines just the right amount of spice and kick. Feel free to enjoy its Russian counterpart, the Moscow Mule, by substituting vodka for the bourbon.
- 4-5oz Ginger Beer
- 1.5 oz Kentucky Bourbon (I used Lone Star 1835…Texas REPRESENT!)
- .5 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- All the crushed ice
- Lime wedge (for garnish, optional)
- In a copper mug (so fancy) or your favorite cocktail glass, measure out the ginger beer, bourbon, and lime.
- Add ice and stir. I prefer crushed ice, or if you have it, the fancy slushie ice. You can also use a blender to get a nice ice texture, but again, not required.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy immediately.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.