Red wine? Check. Whiskey Sour? Check. This New York Sour drink is literally the best combination of Bourbon’s two favorite drink choices! Dangerously good. Don’t say Bourbon didn’t warn you!
- 1oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (in a pinch you can use store bought lemon juice)
- 1oz simple syrup
- 2oz whiskey, in this case Bulleit Bourbon
- 1oz dry red wine floater
- Prepare your whiskey sour by combing lemon juice, simple syrup, whiskey, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain over an ice-filled glass.
- Hold a spoon curved-side up over the glass and slowly pour red wine over the top of the whiskey sour…so the colors stay separated and pretty.
- Take a picture and enjoy!