New York Sour
Red wine? Check. Whiskey Sour? Check. This New York Sour drink is literally the best combination of Bourbon’s two favorite drink choices! Dangerously good. Don’t say Bourbon didn’t warn you!
- 1oz freshly squeezed lemon juice (in a pinch you can use store bought lemon juice)
- 1oz simple syrup
- 2oz whiskey, in this case Bulleit Bourbon
- 1oz dry red wine floater
- Prepare your whiskey sour by combing lemon juice, simple syrup, whiskey, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain over an ice-filled glass.
- Hold a spoon curved-side up over the glass and slowly pour red wine over the top of the whiskey sour…so the colors stay separated and pretty.
- Take a picture and enjoy!
This Post Has 0 Comments