The original Ranch Water that keeps the stars shining bright, all day and night, deep in the heart of Texas. Don’t be fooled by this refreshing summer cocktail, it definitely packs a tequila punch!
- Fill a highball glass, or whatever glass you have with ice. I prefer the slushie ice from this magic machine.
- Add tequila and lime juice.
- Top with Topo Chico to your liking.
- Add fresh lime wedges to the rim and enjoy…and enjoy…and maybe another…
- Of course, the ratio of tequila to lime juice can be altered based on your preferences.
- I also like to add a little agave from time to time to sweeten things up a bit. Totally dealer’s choice, but the exact amount of agave I add is one pffft* squeeze. Very technical.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.