For the next four weeks, we are getting to know a little bit more about our performers in their first solo podcasts!
We have compiled a list of questions from friends, fans, listeners, and…lovers and we are answering them, unscripted, on the show! Things might get a little awkward around here…
This week we feature the fairly freakish mind of Bourbon Layne, Cabaret and Cocktail’s most mysterious member. From origin stories to her favorite floor moves, Bourbon tells all, with no one to stop her!
But are you ready for her answers?
In this episode we talk about:
- Our drinks, of course!
- How does a newbie become a burlesque performer?
- What is a “Finger Slide” anyway?
- Bourbon’s favorite floorwork moves
- What is the purpose of floorwork?
- How Bourbon Layne got into Pole Dancing
- An honest opinion of stripping professionally
- Tell me you’re old without telling me you’re old, Bourbon
- The longest story ever
- Bourbon supports the troops
- Scottish accents vs South African accents
- Guinness and Southern Comfort
- How NOT to travel as a young woman
- The dirtiest song
- The taboo nature of pole dancing
- 1950 Olympic Pole Dancing
- Bourbon Layne is legally allowed to bite you
- Disclaimer: may become pregnant
- What does Bourbon teach?
- The shittiest ballerina you’ll ever see
- Fifty Shades of Fitness
- Think of Bourbon when you have trouble sitting on the toilet
- Missed callings in life
- Favorite performances
- Bruises as an indicator of performance intensity
- On-stage injuries
- Favorite kid games
- Bourbon hates Bluey
- Discipline and children
- What Bourbon does outside of Burlesque
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Links from the show: Outlander, WAP, Felix Cane, Spatchcock, Peak Pilates, STOTT Pilates, Blood Oath, and Bluey
Follow us on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK! Like, comment, and share that you’re listening to the podcast!
Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW!
Have a question? CONTACT US!
Today’s episode of Burlesque Moms is sponsored by Waikapu Danceworks, where Maui moves! As mentioned in the show today, if you are interested in taking Burlesque classes, and you are on the island of Maui, this is THE place for all things fitness and fun! Try a class today and tell them Bourbon sent you! www.waikapudanceworks.com
By AF Consulting Team, our #1 choice for business advice! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business you want to see grow, or are selling your business and need help with the transition, AF Consulting Team is there every step of the way! For more information or to book a Complimentary Intro Session, head to www.afconsultingteam.com today.
Love the show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Burlesque Moms of Instagram
Connect with Burlesque Moms on Facebook
More About Your Hostesses: Cabaret and Cocktails
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE or CONTACT US.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.
This Post Has 0 Comments