My theory on coffee has always been that if you are a kind person, you drink black coffee. If you are a dark and twisted individual, you drink sweet coffee. The darker the soul, the sweeter the coffee needs to be to balance the evil forces. This is my experience, anyway.
- 1-2oz bourbon
- 2-3 tbsp Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix
- 10oz coffee (I got mine from the Keurig)
- A ridiculous amount of whipped cream…I mean, is there any coffee under there?
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee. I’m a big fan of Black Rifle Coffee Company, but sadly I used a generic Keurig freebie.
- Once it is finished brewing, add two generous scoops of hot cocoa mix and stir until combined.
- Add room temperature whiskey
- Stir to combine, or leave it floating on top for a tasty kick in your first sip.
- Top with an obscene amount of whipped cream. Why do I even have this much whipped cream in the house?
- Begin brewing your second cup before the first is finished, because it’s only a matter of seconds before you will down this first one and require another.