It’s not a lemonade, Bourbon Layne, unless you add water! It’s not a coincidence that we call her “Bourbon.” Whiskey with Lemon is simple because it’s mostly straight alcohol.
- 3 oz whiskey, this time she chose
- A squeeze of lemon
- A squirt of simple syrup (because I’m not a heathen…usually)
- Pour yourself a generous helping of whiskey. You can add ice, or just keep your whiskey in the freezer
- Squeeze a half a lemon over the whiskey
- Add a squirt or spoonful or drizzle (to your liking) of simple syrup
- Enjoy responsibly.