Sweet and sour, this Be Lime Clementine Mom-osa drink wants to get fresh with you…kind of like Bourbon Layne.
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed clementine juice (since my kid wouldn’t eat all his Cuties), about 2
- Zest from the clementines and limes
- 1 cup of chilled Prosecco
- Squeeze the clementine and lime juice into a glass.
- Pour the chilled Prosecco over the juice.
- Sprinkle with zest.
- This recipe could be two drinks, but we all know Bourbon will drink both.