Where has this been all my life? Delightfully sip-able and the prettiest pink you’ve ever seen, this cocktail is the perfect combination of tart and tasty. This Razzy Pink Lady Mom-osa recipe makes 4-6 servings, depending on your lush-status.
- 1 container of raspberries (6oz), frozen or fresh, plus a few for garnish
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 bottle of Prosecco, Champagne, or Sparkling wine
- In a saucepan, add the raspberries, sugar, and water. Stir.
- Bring the raspberry mix to a medium heat and simmer until they’ve just broken down into a soupy consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a sieve or fine mesh strainer and discard seeds.
- Let the syrup cool in the fridge.
- Pour ½ oz of Orange juice into a glass.
- Add 1 oz of the cooled raspberry syrup
- Top it off with approximately 4oz of Champagne or prosecco, or to taste
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Drink immediately.