You’ve heard of the 4-1-1, well say hello to the 2-1-1. This simple, but delicious Bourbon Sour cocktail will have you making large batches of simple syrup just in case…
Sadie subscribes to the 2-1-1 ratio. 2 parts Bourbon, 1-part simple syrup, 1 part lemon juice, all parts fun! Enjoy!
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Lemon juice (fresh preferred)
- 1 oz Simple Syrup (we make it fresh, but you can also store-buy this HERE)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Fill the shaker with ice, cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker is cold
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.