Spooky falls vibes are the theme for this cocktail…also using leftover apple cider could be the other theme. This drink, Witch’s Brew, is a great “dump” cocktail full of juicy fall flavors and plenty of vodka. Enjoy!
- 2 oz Apple Cider (NOT vinegar)
- 1 oz Orange Juice (I prefer pulp-free)
- 1 oz Pomegranate juice
- ½ tsp Ginger (fresh grated preferred)
- 1 oz vodka, I used apple vodka and it was amazing!
- Garnish (optional): dried orange slices, candied ginger, a human eyeball…
- Fill a glass full of ice
- Pour the apple cider and orange juice into the glass
- Add the vodka
- Grate the ginger over top and then stir gently to combine
- Slowly pour the pomegranate over top so it doesn’t mix too much
- Garnish with dried orange slices, candied ginger, maybe a finger or spooky spider…whatever feels right.