Is there anything better than a slushy, refreshing cocktail on a hot summer day? I don’t think so. This fun-size recipe for the Lemonade Adult Slushie is so easy to make, you’ll make a whole pitcher. Just make sure you label the adult and kid versions REALLY well!
- You can absolutely make this non-alcoholic by substituting another cup of lemonade in the place of the alcohol
- Make your drink more spoon-worthy by reducing the overall liquid (so maybe .5 cup of lemonade and .5 cup of vodka to the pint of sherbet/sorbet)
- Feel free to add more booze (or less) to customize your slushie experience!
- I like to top mine with an actual popsicle for a little extra summer indulgence. This one is Outshine’s Lemon popsicle (yes, I stole my kid’s popsicle)
- I really love this Ninja Blender! It has the handy single serve cups or the large pitcher size and multiple speeds to truly pulverize anything. So much power in one sleek, little machine. I think I use this bad boy every day…not just for drinks, but smoothies, sauces, bread dough (seriously), and so much more. Love it!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.