A tropical explosion in your mouth, this tangy take on the classic margarita is just what summer should be about—good booze, better friends and a Mango Margarita.
- Mix salt and chili powder together in a shallow saucer.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass or coupe.
- Dip Inverted glass in salt and chili powder mixture to rim glass.
- Place mango puree, tequila, lime juice, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Place several ice cubes in the salt/chili-rimmed glass and top with freshly shaken cocktail.
- Garnish with lime wedge if desired.