Fresh, summery, and light, with just the right kick, this Limoncello Spritzer drink is a refreshing adult lemonade you’ll want to pour again and again. This recipe makes two drinks, or one Bourbon-Layne-sized drink.
- 2 oz ice-cold limoncello (bonus: go to Italy to get it)
- 8 oz chilled prosecco
- Sparkling water, I used lemon
- Lemon Slices
- Pour limoncello and prosecco into a tall glass.
- Top with as much sparkling water as you’d like, it literally changes for me every time
- Squeeze a little lemon into each glass, and add lemon slices
- Stir and add ice
This Post Has 0 Comments