See what I did there? He knows if you’ve been bad or good, so you might as well have another Santa Claus-Mopolitan!
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup white peach cranberry juice (or just add another ½ cup of regular cranberry juice)
- ½ oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Sugar for the rim
- Flaked sweetened coconut (optional for the rim)
- Cranberries for garnish
- Prepare two shallow dishes, one with the juice of half a lime, and the other with fine granulated sugar. You can also add coconut flakes to the sugar for an extra “Santa” feel.
- Dip your cocktail glass rim first into the lime and then the sugar and set aside.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add the cranberry juice(s), vodka, triple sec, and a single squeeze of lime.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour into prepared glass, being careful not to touch the rim.
- Garnish with a few cranberries on a festive toothpick.
- Enjoy! It’s equal parts naughty and nice!