How do we put on a show? From deciding on locations, picking days and time, choosing a show theme, hiring and auditioning performers, and so much more, how do you put on a show?
In today’s episode, Sadie Vine takes the reigns as we discuss her favorite part of Burlesque—producing!
How do you wrangle performers?
How do you create a cohesive show?
And how does this help us plan children’s parties?
Find out more on Burlesque Moms!
In this episode we talk about:
- Our drinks, of course!
- Producing a burlesque show
- Scheduling your show day and time
- What are you competing within the community
- Size matters
- Sharing performers
- Deciding on a show theme
- Finding performers
- The theatre family
- Trusting your performers to get it done
- The C&C backstage presence
- Pastie Premiers
- Kittens and the all-important crew
- The blessing of stage managers
- How burlesque productions apply to kids and dinner parties
- How and why a theme works for party planning
- Delegating party preparations
- Exploiting your friendships
- Party in a box…thanks Amazon!
- Adding the special touches
- Bourbon’s baby shower
- Monster face onesies and other cute crafts
- Pinterest, Amazon, and Etsy
- Supporting Local
- Know your limitations
- If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Like the show? LEAVE US A REVIEW!
Have a question? CONTACT US!
Today’s episode of Burlesque Moms is sponsored by AF Consulting Team, our #1 choice for business advice! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business you want to see grow, or are selling your business and need help with the transition, AF Consulting Team is there every step of the way! For more information or to book a Complimentary Intro Session, head to www.afconsultingteam.com today.
By us, the ladies of Cabaret and Cocktails! Why wouldn’t we sponsor our own show!? To learn more about our upcoming shows, events, and offerings, visit us at www.cabaretandcocktails.com or maybe buy us a drink with our Venmo @cabaretandcocktails.
Love the show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Burlesque Moms of Instagram
Connect with Burlesque Moms on Facebook
More About Your Hostesses: Cabaret and Cocktails
Want to sponsor us? Find out how HERE or CONTACT US.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through these links. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust. There is no additional cost to you.